Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Saturday, October 6, 2007
A few weeks ago, I had a workshop with some of my regular customers. We made a cute little Hershey S'moreman that they just loved especially my friend Julie who loves to collect S'moremen. The idea was inspired by a card created by Zatarat on SCS. I went a step further and added a 49 oz. Hershey's candy bar inserted in a cardstock wrapper.
Stamp Set(s): Cold Play, It’s Snow Time (verse), Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Basic Black, Only Orange, Close to Cocoa
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel
Other: 1 3/8” Square Punch, 1 ¼” Square Punch, Corner Rounder, Word Window Punch, Stamping Sponge, Bone Folder, Scoring Blade
- Cut out Ballet Blue cardstock 3” x 4”. Score cardstock on short side at 1”, then 1 ½”, then 2 ½” and then 3”. Fold on scored lines and use Bone Folder to crease each fold.
- Take the square punches and punch each from Whisper White Cardstock. Round the corners of each square with the Corner Rounder.
- With the Stampin’ Sponge and Close to Cocoa ink pad, sponge edges of rounded squares to give it a toasty look.
- Take the Word Window punch and punch one from the Creamy Caramel cardstock and one from the Chocolate Chip cardstock. Stamp the Creamy Caramel one with Creamy Caramel ink pad with the Itty Bitty Background stamp to make it look like a graham cracker.
- Stamp the snowman face on the small rounded square with Basic Black ink and Only Orange ink pad for the carrot nose.
- Wrap the scored Ballet Blue around a 49 oz. Hershey’s Chocolate Bar and glue in back with Snail Adhesive. Glue S’moreman together on the front with Snail Adhesive as show in above picture.
- Stamp “Let it Snow”. Or stamp “Cold Twigs-Warm Hearts” from It’s Snow Time stamp set. Or put a refrigerator magnet on the back, if you wish.