Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snow Swirled



This card was made with the stamp set "Snow Swirled" and uses the In-color Pacific Point. I also used Bashful Blue and Whisper White. The Whisper White was cut at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and I centered the Scallop Edge Punch on each side of the four sides to create a scalloped edge in the center of the square. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to align the snowflake in the middle of the square and embossed it with Iridescent Ice EP. I attached to the front of the card with dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...