Thursday, October 1, 2009

Autumn Days


This is a set that very much reminds me of when I lived in Iowa and my father would hunt for this big, beautiful bird. I always loved their colorful feathers. I decided it would make a great stamp set to create cards for Fall and also a very masculine set that could be used all year. Mary Davidson created a card with this set using the Cracked Glass technique with Glassy Glaze Enamal and I was so inspired I knew I wanted to make a similar card using the same technique.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I grew up in Richmond, IN. :D
    But I need your email address to send you the 12 Weeks emails.... :D email me at poohisstampin at aol dot com~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...