Saturday, November 7, 2009

Delightful Decorations Photo Card


This is a Christmas card that holds a photo inside. Whisper White cardstock is cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 2 3/4" on each end. I used the Delightful Decorations stamp set and the Jumbo Wheel Sparkle and Shine with Really Red ink.
The front part of the Whisper White is 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and layered onto Real Red 3" x 3". The DSP is called Merry Moments and is measured 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" and attached to the card with Snail Adhesive. I used the Crop-a-dile to punch 3/16" holes to attach the Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon. On the inside I used a slit punch on Real Red cardstock so that a photo can be inserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...