Sunday, May 16, 2010

Triple Tulips



No stamps were used on the front of this card, but you could use any stamp verse on the inside.

This is the cardstock that I used: Pink Passion, Perfect Plum, Yoyo Yellow, Certainly Celery and Whisper White

The ink I used was Pink Passion, Perfect Plum, Only Orange

The Stampin’ Up! Accessories I used: Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch (wing and stem)],Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Scallop Border Punch, 2-Way Glue pen, Glue Dots, and Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...