Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Halloween Gum Holder



I've made gum holders before, but I had to make some of these cute little goblin gum holders for some of my friends this year. I made the goblin ghost my using the owl punch with Whisper White cardstock and then turning him upside down (cutting off his little feet)and attaching black eyes. I used Tangerine Tango cut at 6" x 3 5/8" and scored at 2 1/2", 2 7/8", 5 3/8" and 5 3/4". I used the Spider Web Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot. I attached a belly band that is 1" x 8 3/4". Kris Holly has a video on how to make these on her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...