Sunday, November 6, 2011

French Foliage - Rock and Roll


Hi Stampers, Thanks for visiting my blog today. I thought I'd find time to post some of my fall cards I've made before I start posting Christmas cards. This is a card I made using the rock and roll technique. I inked up the leaf with Peach Parfait ink and then I inked the edges of the same stamp by rolling the edge of the stamp in Cherry Cobbler before stamping on the Very Vanilla cardstock. The base of the card is Cherry Cobbler and I stamped Happy Birthday on it from the set Bring on the Cake. On the single leaves, I applied Versamark after cutting them out and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder and attached them to the front of the card with a Dimensionals. I love these two colors together and hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...