Sunday, November 6, 2011

French Foliage - Rock and Roll

This is another card I made using French Foliage and Word Play. I'd orginally made this card for a Fall Swap I was in, but for some reason the hostess kept all of our cards and never sent us the other swaps. So, I recreated the same card and I plan to get them in the mail tomorrow and send them individually to the other stampers in the swap. I used the rock and roll technique again, but this time I inked them with Lucky Limeade and then rolled the edges in Island Indigo. I just love these two In-colors together. I cut them out and embossed them with Clear Embossing Powder. I used the Scallop Trim Border using the Rich Razzleberry cardstock and then I used the Square Lattice Embossing Powder using the Lucky Limeade. I also used Soft Suede on the Very Vanilla cardstock with the words in the background. I hope the swappers like my card.www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...