Sunday, January 22, 2012

P.S. I Love You Holder


This is a cute little holder I made using Stampin' Up!'s Bigz Die Scallop Envelope #113462 and the new set P.S. I Love You in the Occasions Mini 2012.  It's made with Elegant Eggplant cardstock and Whisper White. The Designer Series Paper is the Elegant Eggplant from Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack #117154.  The holder is large enough to hold a Slim Pack of Gum, or 3" x 3" gift cards, or even a Ghirardelli Chocolate Square.  Your sweetheart will love this treat holder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...