Sunday, February 5, 2012

Doily Heart


The colors in this card are Soft Suede, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler.  With Valentine's just around the corner, I seem to be using a lot of Cherry Cobbler card stock and ink.  It is one of my favorite colors so I used it for the base of my card.  The Soft Suede card stock was used in the Textured Impressing Embossing Folder Elegant Lines.  I used the new Framelit Die Hearts Collection and the Large Sizzlit Die Paper Doily which are both in the Occasions Mini.  I used two different stamp sets, one is new from the Occasions Mini and it is called Take It to Heart using the small heart in the center.  The other set is called With All My Heart using the stamp "with all my heart."  I used my Movers & Shapers magnetic Modern Label and coordinated punch.  The ribbon is 1/2" Scallop Dots and of course, it is Cherry Cobbler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...