Friday, February 3, 2012

P.S. I Love You - Pinking Hearts


I love making all of these Valentines.  It's like being in school again when I learned to make some of my own. Of course, I didn't have all these wonderful punches and dies to create them with back then. This card uses the new stamp set from the Occasions Mini called P.S. I Love You that comes with 13 stampsI used the embossing folder called Perfect Polka Dots Whisper White card stock for the background.  I attached it to my folded Cherry Cobbler card stock using the Multipurpose Glue so that my raised polka dots wouldn't get smashed by using the Snail Adhesive which is what I normally use for my cards..  This glue adheres very well and does not pucker.    Next,  I used the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die using the Cherry Cobbler card stock.  This embosslit die cuts and embosses at the same time. Then I stamped the heart stamp on Whisper White cardstock and punched it out with Full Heart Punch and attached it to my Embosslit Die Heart.  I took a piece of 3" x 3" Cherry Cobbler card stock and using the Pinking Hearts Border Punch, I centered it  on all four sides and then punched and adhered to the front of my card with Dimensionals which are double-sided adhesive foam dots to add depth and dimensional to your projects.  I stamped the stamp "P.S. I Love you" on Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the Modern Label Punch.  Then using my coordinating magnetic piece of the Modern Label with the Magnetic Movers & Shapers Die, I cut out a larger size to layer it on and attached it with Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...