Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happiest Birthday



Just having the best time stamping today! This card was made with a new set Apothecary Art from the Occasions Mini catalog.  I used the Framelits Labels Collection which is also from the Occasions Mini catalog.  I used the new smaller-sized Textured Impressions Embossing Folder called Adorning Accents from the Occasions Mini.  It comes in a set of 3, but I used the one with the hearts.  The colors I used were Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler and I added some Basic Pearls to give it a little more elegance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...