Friday, February 17, 2012

Matchbox Die with Owl

Matchbox Die with Owl

This little owl box was made using Stampin' Up!'s Big XL Matchbox Die. The card stock is Melon Mambo, although it looks a lot like orange in this picture. It must be my camera.  I also used the Bold Brights DSP Collection which is the same in the background when I took the picture with my camera.  The owl was made with the Owl  Builder Punch.  Inside are 4 Hershey nuggets wrapped with the DSP with little red hearts punched out with the Small Heart Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...