Saturday, February 4, 2012

P.S. I Love You - Cupid






A stamping friend of mine was over today and loved this card so I thought I would post it to my blog.  It is a Valentine card that I made using the new stamp set P.S. I Love You from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  The card stock I chose for the base of the card was Cherry Cobbler.  Then I added a layer of  Blushing Bride, and then Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is the unique 1/2" Blushing Bride Stitched-Poly Ribbon with stitched edges.  The hearts were stamped with Blushing Bride and the cupids were stamped using Cherry Cobbler ink.  I used the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and the 1" Circle Punch and used Dimensionals to attach to the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...