Thursday, June 21, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms Birthday

This set is called Betsy's Blossoms and is one of the new sets in the Stampin' Up! catalog also using the new In-Colors - Gumball Green and Midnight Muse.  I love these two colors together.The ribbon is 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon In-Color Gumball Green.  I stamped the bird with the Gumball Green ink on the Whisper White 2 1/2" Circle.  Then I stamped it again over the first bird with Midnight Muse.  On a scrap piece of Whisper White I stamped another bird with Midnight Muse, and cut out his wing with the Paper Snips and attached with a dimensional.  I used the new Paper Piercing template around the circle.  I love these templates as it makes it so much easier to do the paper piercing technique.  For the birds eyes, I attached Pearl Basic Jewels.  The Happy Birthday was from the set, Itty Bitty Banners and I used the Framelit Die in the Big Shot to cut out the banner and attached it with Dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. loving the new in colours! and this stamp set is cute too I hope we get it in the uk.
    I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me back www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! Just stopped by from SC, I hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:) http://www.lauraleestamps.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...