Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Wedding Day

This is just like a card that I made last year with the same pattern design, but this year I used the new embossing folder called Fancy Fan Folder for the bride's wedding gown and the groom's shirtThe original pattern for this card is from Lynn Pratt.  I used Basic Black and Whisper White card stock.  The ribbon is the 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon and I used a Basic Pearl Jewel on the groom's shirt.  The card opens in the middle and inside I used the stamp set Word Play "Happy I Do Day"  using Basic Black ink on Whisper White card.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Using the fancy fan EF makes a big difference. Did you freehand the dress, or do you have a template? I spent some time scanning your blog and submissions on Pinterest. I like your style.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...