Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chock-Full of Cheer Mittens

It's not too early to start thinking about making Christmas cards.  The stamp set I used to make this card is called Chock-Full of Cheer.  It is a new set this year in the Stampin' Up! catalog.  Also, new is the Designer Series Paper called Be of Good Cheer and the ribbon is called 3/8" Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon. I used the Stripes Embossing Folder in the Big Shot and the Labels Collection Framelits.   I stamped one mitten on Very Vanilla card stock with Cherry Cobbler ink.  Then I stamped another one and cut it out and attached it with a Dimensional.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    Another Cute Christmas Card. I don't think it is ever too soon to start creating our Christmas Cards. I have a customer that is already done with all her Christmas Cards. I so want to be her when I grow up ! So organized and prepared. I just love her.
    Happy Stamping
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...