Saturday, September 29, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Pair Nugget Jar



This is a project I worked on this afternoon after finding a video of Kay Kalthoff's on how to make them.  It was really fun to make, but it did take me a long time.  Of course, the first time you make something new it always does take longer with the first one.  This is a little box that holds 4 Hershey nuggets wrapped in 1" x 3" Orchard Harvest DSP.  I stamped the jar from the Perfectly Preserved stamp set on Very Vanilla cardstock twice for the front and the back of the box,  and punched out an oval to show the nuggets on both sides.  I used Lucky Limeade for the pear and Early Espresso for the stem of the pair. The accessories are the Cannery Set Framelit Die and Bitty Banner Framelit Die, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Large Oval Punch, and Glue Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...