Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cannery Ghosts

Cannery Ghosts
 
 
Aren't these cute little ghosts?  They are actually from Cannery Set Framelit Dies.  Instead of corn, I made them into ghosts and attached them to the front of the card with dimensionals.  I sponged the edges with Basic Black ink and added two Googlie eyes.  The Desiger Series Paper is from the Howlstooth and Scaringbone from the Holiday Catalog.  I used Basic Black card stock and the Spider Web Embossing Folder.  The BOO! is from the stamp set Spooky Bingo Bits using circle punches.  The basic card is used with More Mustard card stock.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...