Saturday, October 6, 2012

Triple-Time Stamping Ghouls


This is another card I made using the Googly Ghouls stamp set.  The technique is called triple-time stamping and I've had so much fun making all kinds of stamp sets using this technique.  First you cut out your Whisper White cardstock and stack with Dotto.  Then you randomly stamp and don't worry if some of the ink doesn't adhere to the edges because you will layer each Whisper White onto Gumball Green cardstock, it won't show.  Be sure to keep the correct direction when adhering each layer.  I used Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.  The Happy Halloween verse is from Delightful Dozen and I used markers to color it in before I stamped it on the cardstock.  Each layer is put on with Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...