Saturday, December 1, 2012

Scentsational Gingerbread Season

 
It's December 1st, so time to start adding some of the Christmas ideas I have been making onto my blog.  This little gingerbread boy is from the Holiday Catalog called "Scentsational Season" and after January 2, 2013, you won't be able to order him unless he appears in the catalog next June.  The set also has a Christmas tree, mug and steam, and a candy cane.  It also has framelit dies to match and I was able to purchase both through a Scentsational Season bundle, a savings of 15%.  The colors I used are Soft Suede for the gingerbread boy on Whisper White cardstock.  His buttons are little brads from the Brights Collection.  I used dimensionals to layer him onto Real Red cardstock cut from a the Labels Collection Framelit die.  I made some of these at Halloween, so used the same pattern I used previously and attached him to a Gumball Green cardstock belly band to slide over the container which uses Real Red cardstock and Be of Good Cheer DSP. 
Inside is a Word Window Punch hole to insert a snack-size Hershey's candy bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...