Sunday, March 17, 2013

Butterflies

This is a card I created for a workshop I had yesterday.  I wanted to use the butterfly punches (Elegant Butteryfly Punch #127526 from the Stampin' Up! catalog and Bitty Butterfly Punch #129406 from the Spring Catalog)  and the Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die #114507The little "thank you" verse is from the set Pretty Petites stamp set in the Sale-a-bration brochure that I earned free with a $50 purchase and I used the Petite Curly Label Punch  that I also earned from the SAB brochure to punch it out.  The colors I used are Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and whisper White.  I added Pearl Basic Jewels #119247 for the body of the butterfly.  The Old Olive background is by using the Honeycomb Embossing Folder #129378 in the Big Shot #113439.  The Rich Razzleberry oval is from using the Oval Framelit Dies #129381 in the Big Shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...