Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Father's Day Beer Mug

 
This is my Happy Father's Day card that could also be a masculine Happy Birthday card.  I used the Woodgrain background stamp with Soft Suede card stock and adhered to Whisper White folded card stock.  To make the mug I used a  3" x 31/2" of Whisper White and used a corner rounder punch on all four sides.  To make the handle is I used the Oval Punches to make the mug handle by first punching the smaller oval on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then taking the larger oval punch over where I just punched.  The beverage is made by using 3 pieces of So Saffron card stock at 7/8" x 3 3/4" cardstock and used the corner rounder punch on them as well.  I sponged all three with So Saffron ink and stamped Happy Father's Day in Soft Suede on one of them.
To make the foam, I used the 1 1/2" Circle punch on Whisper White card stock and punched out 3.  Then I punched out 5 circles with the 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 of the 1/2 circle punch, and 5 of the Itty Bitty Scallop Punch.  Each was adhered with dimensionals.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...