Sunday, August 25, 2013

Halloween Happiness

Next week, it will be close to the 90's in Indiana, so it's not quite fall yet, but I made this card a few weeks ago when we had some cooler weather.  Halloween Happiness is a new wood-mount stamp in the Holiday Catalog on page 20.  I used various shades of markers to ink up each pumpkin and used a black marker for the "Halloween Happiness".  I stamped the Jack O'lantern and trimmed him out with a dimensional on the back to make him pop out on the card.  The base color of my card is Basic Black. Then layered with Tangerine Tango.  Next, I used the new In Color Crisp Cantaloupe but first I put it through the Big Shot using the new embossing folder called Stylish Stripes on page 22 in the Holiday Catalog.  The Washi tape is called Witches' Brew which is self sticking.  It comes in three designs on page 20 of the Holiday catalog.  I stamped "You Make Me Smile" from the A Round Array stamp set with Black Stazon ink.  I punched it out with 7/8" Scalloped Circle Punch and put a Deminisional on the back with some 1/8" Tangerine Tango Taffeta Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...