Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Night of Navy and Silver Field Flowers


This was a card I made using Night of Navy card stock and the Silver Metallic Encore Pad #132142
The stamp sets is Field Flowers and the background stamp is En Francais #128562 (w) and #127790 (c).  I inked the En Francais background stamp in the Silver Metallic Encore Pad for the background.  It looks gorgeous on the Night of Blue card stock.  I used layered the Silver Foil Sheet #132178.  The other ink colors I used for the stem and leaves is Old Olive.  I used the Decorative Label Punch #120907 for the verse and punched out a Silver Foil Sheet and cut it in half for a layered look.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...