This is a card we did at a workshop today using the Fringe Scissors #133325. Here are the
Stamp Sets: Blessed Easter #133212
Cardstock: Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Gumball Green
Ink: Primrose Petals and Gumball Green ink and Markers, Stazon Black
Other: Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Blender Pen, Fringe Scissors, Snail Adhesive, Bone Folder, Big Shot, Glue Dots
1. Primrose Petals is cut at 11” x 4¼” and scored at 5½” in the middle. Use Bone Folder to crease the scored line.
2. On the 5¼” x 4” Whisper White cardstock, stamp the Blessed Easter stamp with Stazon Black ink.
3. Colors in with Blender Pen and ink. Use markers on the black lines of the image. Attach to front of card with Snail Adhesive.
4. Take the 4¼” x 1½” Gumball Green cardstock and use the Fringe Scissors to cut it to make it look like grass. Smooth the fringes out and attach with Snail Adhesive at the bottom of the card.
5. Insert small piece of Primrose Petals in the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and run it through the Big Shot using standard cutting plates to make a sandwich on Tab 1.
6. Punch them out and attach butterflies with the Glue Dots on your card.