Stamp Set: Christmas Messages
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White and Gold Glimmer Paper
Ink: Stazon Black or Memento Black
Other: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Postage Stamp Punch, 1” Square Punch, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Argyle Embossing Folder
1. Base of card is Basic Black and 4¼” x 11 and folded in half.
2. Insert 5¼” x 4” Real Red cardstock into Argyle Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot.
3. Adhere to the front of the card with Snail Adhesive.
4. Santa’s belt is 1” x 4¼” made from Basic Black cardstock and adhered to Santa card with Snail Adhesive.
5. Santa’s belt buckle: Use Postage Stamp punch on Gold Glimmer paper. Then cut punch out a black 1” square with the 1” Square Punch. Adhere to buckle with Dimensional. Adhere to black belt with Dimensionals.
6. Santa’s beard is Whisper White cardstock cut with the largest die from the Apothecary Framelit and cut in half. Stamp “All I want for Christmas is You” on the beard with black ink and adhere to top front of card with Dimensionals.