This is the other card that my customers made at the "Christmas in July" workshop which they thought would be difficult, but it wasn't at all and they really liked the effect. The original technique was from Sandi MacIver
Stamp Set: Snowflake Soiree
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Versarmark, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay
Other: Circles Framelit Collections, Versamark Pad, Embossing Buddy, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponges, Stampin’ Spritzer #126185 with water, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz #118772, Jewels Basic Rhinestones, Silicone Craft Sheet #127853 and a paintbrush, post-its, Snail Adhesives and Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig
1. Base of card is Bermuda Bay cardstock cut at 4¼” x 11” and folded in half.
2. Cut another piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock at 3 14/16 by 3 14/16”.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock at 5¼” X 4” and two pieces at 3-10/16” x 3 10/16”.
4. Use the Embossing Buddy on one of them before using the Versamark Ink Pad and stamp one large snowflake and three smaller snowflakes. Sprinkle Whisper White Embossing Powder over the snowflakes and shake off excess. Heat with Tool Gun.
5. On the other piece, use the Circle Framelit Collections to cut a circle in the center using the 6th circle frame from center and the Big Shot. Lay it on top of the stamped image so you can see it through the hole and use post it notes to hold them in place.
6. Take a sponge and ink it up with Pool Party ink and start in a circular motion on the outside of the circle and gradually sponge over the snowflakes until the appear.
7. Do the same with Bermuda Bay but only on the outside edges of the circle and not toward the center of the snowflakes, but do use use it on the biggest snowflake.
8. Now, take the Silicone Craft Sheet and spray 3 sprays of Shimmer Smooch and 3 sprays of water and mix it together with the paintbrush. Then flick it onto your design to make it look as though it is snowing or maybe it is stars in the night. You may to heat set with Heat Tool.
9. Now take the little snowflake and ink it with Burmuda Bay and stamp in any bare spots you want.
10. Remove the mask and put your stamped image on layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
11. At the bottom of your card, ink up “Believe” with Bermuda Bay ink and stamp it on the lower right hand corner. May use Stamp-a-ma-jig, if you wish.
12. Ink up the smallest star with Pool Party ink and keep stamping without reinking toward the left of the first snowflake.
13. Layer snowflakes layers onto card with Snail Adhesive and Dimensionals.
14. Add Jewels Basic Rhinestones to the snowflakes.