This is a card I made for a swap last month and really like the colors together.
Here are the instructions on how I made my card.
Stamp Sets: Works of Art, Flower Shop
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
In-Color DSP Stacks
Ink: Memento Black, Lost Lagoon, Daffodil Delight
Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight
Other: Zig Zag Embossing Folder, 3/8” Lost Lagoon Stitched Ribbon, Pansy Punch, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals
1. Base of card is 4 ¼” x 11” and scored in half at 5 ½”
2. Whisper White cardstock is 5 ¼” x 4”.
3. Daffodil Delight is cut at 5” x 3 ¾” and inserted into the Zig Zag Embossing Folder and ran through the Big Shot on Tab 1.
4. A 5” x 1” piece of zig zag Lost Lagoon DSP is attached with Snail Adhesive to the Daffodil Delight cardstock with Snail Adhesive. It is then attached to the Whisper White layer. The ribbon is attached to the front with Snail adhesive on the back.
5. Attach these two layers to the front of the base card with Snail Adhesive.
6. Stamp a zig zag stamp on the 2” x 3 ½” Whisper White using the Memento Ink pad.
7. Ink up small Work of Art stamp in the Daffodil Delight ink and stamp above the black zig zag.
8. Clean off ink and ink it up in Lost Lagoon and stamp above Daffodil Delight image to the right.
9. Ink up “You” with Memento Back and stamp above the Lost Lagoon image.
10. Ink Up “Thank” with Lost Lagoon ink and stamp above the “You” image.
11. Layer onto the front slightly to the right with Snail Adhesive.
12. Stamp Flower Shop flower with Memento ink on scrap of Whisper White, Punch it out with the Pansy Punch.
13. Color flower with Daffodil Delight Blendabilities starting with the medium and then with the light.
14. Attach with Dimensionals as shown above.
15. Attach a small piece of ribbon to the left and trim off excess at an angle.