Tuesday, October 28, 2014
This a bag that I made using Tangelo Twist DSP. It uses the new White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim from the Holiday Catalog. The stamp came from the stamp set Merry Everything in the Holiday Catalog.
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree
Cardstock: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Marina Mist
Other: Window Sheets, Stamping Sponges, 1¼” Circle Punch, Recollections Repositionable tape (non-SU!), Adhesive Remover, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Brayer, Snail Adhesive
1. Ink up Lovely as a Tree stamp with Chocolate Chip ink and stamp on upper layer of 3¾” x 5”Whisper White cardstock.
2. Ink up Lovely as a Tree stamp with Chocolate Chip ink again and stamp on the Window Sheet. Turn Window Sheet over and upside down and align with the image on the Whisper White cardstock. Press and rub with your fingers to transfer the reflection to the cardstock.
3. Punch out two 1¼” Circle Punches for the moons to mask over the stamped images. Use the Recollections Repositionable tape (non SU!) to hold them in place.
4. Stamp the trees on a scrap of paper to make a mask for the bottom of the card so you can do the sky. Cut it out and use repositionable tape to align at the bottom.
5. Ink up the brayer with Marina Mist by taking the brayer and rolling it across the ink pad and then lift it up and reink again; repeat several times but not rolling brayer back and forth to ink it up.
6. Now, start rolling on the place mat back and forth before starting on your Whisper White cardstock for the sky (so that it doesn’t leave lines by starting on the cardstock first). Keep re-inking if you need to until you have the desired look for the sky.
7. Use the sponge in Marina Mist to ink up the reflection in the water of the trees and the moon.
8. Use a sponge in Old Olive to color in the grass area.
9. Remove circles and remove residue with the Adhesive Remover.
10. Layer stamped image on 4” x 5¼” Marina Mist cardstock and then again on the Old Olive card base with Snail Adhesive.
Stamp Sets: Freaky Friends, Good Greetings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Memento Ink, Cajun Craze and Blendabilities
Other: 2½” Circle Punch, Deco Label Die, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Bone Folder, Sponge, Paper Snips, Basic Black marker, Itty Bitty Star Punch, Rhinestones
1. Cardstock is cut at 4 ¼” x 11” and scored at 2 ¾” and 5 ½”.
2. Fold on score lines and crease with Bone Folder. At the 2 ¾” mark, fold and turn it backwards to wards the left side of the card.
3. With Snail Adhesive, attach the 2 ½” x 4” Color Me Autumn DSP to the right front section.
4. Inside the card is 2½” x 4” Very Vanilla that is stamped “Boo to You” from Good Greetings in Cajun Craze.
5. With the second from the smallest Deco Label Die, use the Big Shot to cut out from Basic Black cardstock.
6. Cut out a Crushed Curry circle for the moon with the 2 ½” Circle Punch. Sponge edges with Crushed Curry ink. Attach to Basic Black Deco Label.
7. Stamp witch from Freaky Friends and color in with Blendabilities. Trim out with Paper Snips and attach to the moon with Snail Adhesive. May have to color white that is showing with Blendability. Attach to the card with Snail Adhesive on the left side.
8. Stamp the bat from Freaky Friends with Memento ink and cut it out with Paper Snips and color in white spots with Basic Black marker. Attach with a Dimensional as shown.
9. Punch out three Itty Bitty Stars from the Silver Glimmer Paper and attach to inside of card with Glue Dots.