Stamp Sets: Freaky Friends, Good Greetings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Color Me Autumn DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Memento Ink, Cajun Craze and Blendabilities
Other: 2½” Circle Punch, Deco Label Die, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Bone Folder, Sponge, Paper Snips, Basic Black marker, Itty Bitty Star Punch, Rhinestones
1. Cardstock is cut at 4 ¼” x 11” and scored at 2 ¾” and 5 ½”.
2. Fold on score lines and crease with Bone Folder. At the 2 ¾” mark, fold and turn it backwards to wards the left side of the card.
3. With Snail Adhesive, attach the 2 ½” x 4” Color Me Autumn DSP to the right front section.
4. Inside the card is 2½” x 4” Very Vanilla that is stamped “Boo to You” from Good Greetings in Cajun Craze.
5. With the second from the smallest Deco Label Die, use the Big Shot to cut out from Basic Black cardstock.
6. Cut out a Crushed Curry circle for the moon with the 2 ½” Circle Punch. Sponge edges with Crushed Curry ink. Attach to Basic Black Deco Label.
7. Stamp witch from Freaky Friends and color in with Blendabilities. Trim out with Paper Snips and attach to the moon with Snail Adhesive. May have to color white that is showing with Blendability. Attach to the card with Snail Adhesive on the left side.
8. Stamp the bat from Freaky Friends with Memento ink and cut it out with Paper Snips and color in white spots with Basic Black marker. Attach with a Dimensional as shown.
9. Punch out three Itty Bitty Stars from the Silver Glimmer Paper and attach to inside of card with Glue Dots.