Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Be Merry Snowflake Thinlet


Be Merry Snowflake Thinlet
 
I made this card this morning using the Snowflake Thinlet.  It is a Cherry Cobbler card at 4 1/4" x 11 and folded in half at 5 1/2" to make the card.  I cut out a 5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White cardstock to layer on the front of the card.  Then I cut more Cherry Cobbler at 3 3/4" x 5" and inserted into the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot.  I cut out the big snowflake from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, the next star from Cherry Cobbler and the little star from the Silver Foil Sheet and attached a Rhinestone in the center.  The "Be Merry" phrase is from the stamp set Holiday Invitation which I stamped with Silver Metallic Ink and thinking next time, I might emboss it with silver, but still an elegant card.  Behind it is the more of the Silver Foil sheet.  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...