Stamp Set: White Christmas and Good Greetings (H)
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, and Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Suede
Markers: Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Other: 2-Way Glue Pen and Crystal Effects
1. The base of the card is Bermuda bay cut at 5½” x 8½” and folded in half.
2. The Soft Sky layer is 4” x 4”.
3. The Whisper White layer is 3¾” x 3¾”.
4. Stamp the trees with Soft Suede ink.
5. Stamp the red bird and snowman with Memento Black ink.
6. Colors in the trees with the Soft Suede marker.
7. Color the red bird with the Real Red marker
8. Color the snowman with the Soft Sky marker as well highlights of the snow and use the Pumpkin Pie marker for the carrot nose and bird's peak and feet.
9. Use the 2-Way Glue pen to use for the Crystal Effects where you want the highlights. Sprinkle and shake off excess. Let dry.
10. Stamp “Merry and Bright” stamp in Memento Black ink at the bottom of the card.