Thursday, January 1, 2015

Lotus Blossom with Irresistibly Yours

This is a card I did for a Sale-a-Bration swap in December and just love using the new Irresistibly
Specialty Designer Series Paper that I earned FREE for spending $50 of Stampin' Up! product..
This paper has a glossy finish with 6 different designs so I used my Brayer in Tempting Turquoise ink on it and then wiped off the excess with a tissue.  It's like magic!!!  The stamp set is also FREE called Lotus Blossom, that only comes in Photopolymer and is a set of 7.  First, I used Basic Black ink with the first stamp.  Second, I used Tempting Turquoise ink with the second stamp.  Third, I inked up the third stamp with Tempting Turquoise, but stamped off on scrap paper before stamping on my card.  From the annual catalog, I used Banner Framelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...