Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sheltering Tree - Thankful for you


This is a card I did for a recent swap using Garden Green ink as the base of my card.  The sky was done in Soft Sky. The tree leaves were done with Garden Green once and then turned slightly to stamp a lighter green.  I did the same with the grass under the trees.  The trees and bike were done in Early Espresso. The bike frame was done in Cherry Cobbler. I love this Sheltering Tree Stamp set from the 2015 Occasions Catalog.  It has several nice verses to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...