Friday, February 27, 2015

Simply Wonderful - Thanks

This is a quick card I made using the Simply Wonderful Sale-a-bration set. This set can be earned FREE by placing a $50 product order. The base of my card is Early Espresso and layered with Coastal Cabana.  The Designer Series Paper is Best Day Ever which can also be earned FREE with a $50 product order.  I used the Banners Framelits using Whisper White and Coastal Cabana.  I stamped the "Thanks so very much" with Memento ink close to the bottom of the Whisper White banner and then cleaned off my stamp.  Then I used the Black Basic marker and inked up just the "Thanks" part of the stamp.  Then I colored them in with Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry markers.  I attached the Banners with Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...