Sunday, March 22, 2015

Watercolor Wash Thanks Card

This is a card I made with  the new SAB stamp set added for March called For Being You.  It can be earned FREE with a purchase of $50 of Stampin' Up! products this month.  I used the watercolor wash technique show in the video below.  The base of my card is Calypso Coral.  I embossed the word "Thanks" with a Versamark ink pad and Whisper White Embossing Powder and then heat set.  Then I used the colors Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, and Crushed Curry with the Aqua Painter to create the watercolor.  The Designer Paper is the background is Best Year Ever that is FREE for buying an additional $50 in Stampin' Products.  I used a Tea Lace Doily.   The buttons are from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack and also comes with ribbon to match which is another SAB Free item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...