Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Swallowtail

 
I stamped the Swallowtail stamp on 4 1/4" x 11" Whisper White cardstock with Memento ink.  I colored it in with my Daffodil Delight marker and Blendability (retired). I cut out the right side of the butterfly to open the card with the butterfly wing..  I stamped it again on another Whisper White and colored it in but cut out a partial butterfly and attached over the first butterfly to appear he is in flight.  I used Pear Pizzazz to add the leaves from Butterfly Basics by stamping off on scrap and then on to get a softer color.  On the inside I stamped a verse "When my mind wanders, I usually find it somewhere thinking of you" which is from the hostess set Bloom with Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome

We had a pizza party on Sunday with my card club group.  They brought pizza's and I supplied the fun.  We even played Pizza Bingo and pr...