Sunday, April 26, 2015

Work of Art with Butterflies

This is a card I made similar to cards I've seen on Pinterest so I wanted to create one of my own using the Work of Art stamp set and the Bitty Butterfly punch.  I also used the Label Bracket punch because after I had my card all done and stamped "You are a fabulous work of art" it left an edge of ink on my card that was not intended to be there.  So this punch fit exactly over the mistake.
I love how you can always cover up those mistakes somehow and the card still looks great, or at least I thought it turned out pretty good.  The ink colors I used were Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Pacific Point which are all from the Brights Collection.  I used the same colors of cardstock for the butterflies and added a Pearl Basic Jewel to each one.  The base of my card is Tangerine Tango with a layer of Basic Black and then I stamped on the Whisper White.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...