Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sprinkles of Life scarecrow


Having a lot of fun making cards with the new Sprinkles of Life stamp set and Tree Builder Punch.
The base of my card is Crumb Cake layered with Pool Party which I sponged around the edges.
The grass is Cucumber Crush cut with the Fringe Scissors.  The fence is Crumb Cake cardstock stamped with the Hardwood Background stamp with Crumb Cake ink and then cut to make the picket fence with silver brads and the 1/16" Hand-held hole punch.  I embossed the basket with Clear Embossing Powder.  It took a long time to make this card, but was inspired by another stamper named Melissa Davies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...