Wednesday, July 22, 2015
This is a another Sprinkles of Life card that I made. It is called a Surprise Pop-Up Diorama card and learned how to make it from Julie Davison here: HERE
Saturday, July 18, 2015
This is a Baker's box made with the Baker's Box Thinlet. The base of the box is made with Calypso Coral cardstock. I cut out two pieces and then ran each piece through the new Fluttering TIEF. I creased all the score lines before putting the box together with the new Tear and Tape. I used the hand-held 1/4" Circle Punch to make two holes through the flaps at the top. I ran 5/8" Whisper White Organza ribbon through the holes. I used the 1-3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch on Pacific Point cardstock. I stamped "Thank You" from the Tin of Cards stamp set on Whisper White cardstock using Pacific Point Ink. I punched it out with the new 1-1/2" Circle Punch and attached it with Snail adhesive. I used the Elegant Butterfly punch to punch out from the Pretty Petal DSP Stack and then used the Bitty Butterfly to punch out a Calypso Coral butterfly. I attached three little Rhinestones for his body.
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Just needed so many birthday cards this month. This card uses the Note Tag punch. First, I cut the Cherry on Top DSP at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" and then from the side center, I went all the way in and punched. Then, I went to the other side, and punched again. Using colors in the DSP. I layered it on 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Crushed Curry cardstock and stamped "Happy Birthday" from the Tin of Cards stamp set with Bermuda Bay ink. The base of my card is Crushed Curry. I used Bermuda Bay cardstock in the Chevron TIEF. I add some Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine and Crushed Curry Designer Regals Button to the side.
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Stamp Set: Sprinkles of Life
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Memento Black, Versamark Ink Pad
Other: Big Shot, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Powder Pal, Heat Tool, Tree Builder Punch, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots
1. Base of card is Whisper White “Thick” Cardstock cut at 5½” x 8½” and scored at
4¼” in the middle.
2. Ink up the verse stamp “Every Cloud….” with Memento Black ink and stamp on the lower front of the Whisper White card.
3. With the Big Shot and Basic Black cardstock, cut out a black Framelit.
4. Use the Powder Pal on strip of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp three clouds using the Versamark ink pad. Sprinkle Silver Embossing Powder on the clouds, shake off excess and heat set with the Heat Tool. Punch out with the Tree Builder Punch. May have to tear away part of the cardstock to punch each one.
5. Center one cloud at the top of the Basic Black cardstock with Snail Adhesive. Pop up the other two clouds with a Dimensional. Attach to front of the card.
6. Punch out raindrops from the Silver Glimmer Paper with Tree Builder Punch and attach with Glue Dots. Or if you want more color, use scraps of cardstock for the rain using the punch.
Thursday, July 2, 2015
I had a small stamp camp on Sunday with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and Tree BuilderPunch. This is one of the cards we made. It is a center-easel card made with Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon. The Designer Series Paper is called Bohemian. I stamped sprinkles on the center piece.
This is what it looks when it is open. The center stands up.