Stamp Set: Sprinkles of Life
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Memento Black, Versamark Ink Pad
Other: Big Shot, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Powder Pal, Heat Tool, Tree Builder Punch, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots
1. Base of card is Whisper White “Thick” Cardstock cut at 5½” x 8½” and scored at
4¼” in the middle.
2. Ink up the verse stamp “Every Cloud….” with Memento Black ink and stamp on the lower front of the Whisper White card.
3. With the Big Shot and Basic Black cardstock, cut out a black Framelit.
4. Use the Powder Pal on strip of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp three clouds using the Versamark ink pad. Sprinkle Silver Embossing Powder on the clouds, shake off excess and heat set with the Heat Tool. Punch out with the Tree Builder Punch. May have to tear away part of the cardstock to punch each one.
5. Center one cloud at the top of the Basic Black cardstock with Snail Adhesive. Pop up the other two clouds with a Dimensional. Attach to front of the card.
6. Punch out raindrops from the Silver Glimmer Paper with Tree Builder Punch and attach with Glue Dots. Or if you want more color, use scraps of cardstock for the rain using the punch.