Friday, August 21, 2015

Dotty Angles, Bloom for You and Remarkable You


I'm using some of my favorite colors again (Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo).  I found a similar card on Pinterest made by Michelle Gleeson, so I wanted to create one of my own.  The stamp sets I used were Dotty Angles, Bloom for You and Remarkable You.  On the 3 3/4" x 5" Whisper White cardstock, I stamped the Dotty Angles with Soft Sky ink, and then cleaned my stamp and inked it up with Pool Party and stamped about an inch from the first image.  I cleaned my stamp and inked it up with Island Indigo.  The Bloom for You stamp is inked up with Soft Sky ink and stamped on Soft Sky cardstock.  Then I punched it out with the Fun Flower Punch.   I used VersaMark and Clear Embossing Powder and heat set it to give a nice shiny appearance.  I stamped the flower again with Island Indigo ink on Soft Sky cardstock and punched out only the center of the flower with the 7/8" Circle Scallop Punch.  I attached to the flower with a Dimensional and placed it on the front of my card with Dimensionals.  I punched out little flowers using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (flower) and used the VersaMark ink pad again with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set it them also. Then I punched out little Island Indigo centers for the flowers with the 1/4" Handheld Punch. I attached them with Glue Dots near the verse "I'm So Grateful For You" that was stamped with an Island Indigo marker (Omitting the "and").

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...