Saturday, August 29, 2015

Howl-o-ween Treat and Cheer All Year



The new Holiday Catalog comes out September 1 but I couldn't wait to pre-order this cute Howl-o-Ween Treat stamp set.  This was an idea for a card similar to one that I did a few years ago with Carved and Candlelit so I wanted to recreate it using the new stamp sets.  I will have to scan my original card so you can see how I did that one too. The hat is attached with a dimensional so that the hat can be work by the owl and when you pull up the insert, the hat is worn by the skull. The other stamp set I used for the "Happy Haunting" is the Cheer All Year, also is the 2015 Holiday Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...