Saturday, August 8, 2015

Watercolor Wings in Purples

This is another Watercolor Wings cards that I made using the colors Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Blackberry Bliss for the 2-step stamping.  I used Whisper White cardstock  for the base of my card, and Blackberry Bliss for the top running it through the Fluttering TIEF in the Big Shot.  The bottom is Perfect Plum and I stamped Happy Birthday from the hostess set called "Happy Birthday, Everyone" on the bottom Perfect Plum cardstock with Blackberry Bliss ink.  I wrapped the 5/8" Blackberry Bliss Striped Cotton Ribbon around the middle. I double layered the butterfly to make him pop up more and added him with Dimensionals.  I also attached Metallic Silver Thread with Glue Dots for his feelers. On the inside of my card, I used the "Remembering Your Birthday" which is perfect for birthday card verses.  This would make a perfect card for someone who loves the color purple as well as butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...