Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Scenes - Halloween


This is card that I was inspired by Charlene Harreveld, but I put my own little twist into it.
The colors are Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Black Glimmer Paper, Happy Haunting DSP for the background and I cut out a little ghost to put in the lower window pane.  I cut a Spider Web doily in half to glue on one side.  I stamped the "Wishing you a Happy Halloween" on Whisper White cardstock about 2 1/2" in length.  I used the Word Window Punch by cutting the cardstock approximately 6/16" of an inch in width and inserted in the punch to round the end. I attached it with glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...