This is similar to a card (Season's Sketches) I cased years ago. I think I still have the stamp set, but it retired in 2007.
The new set is called Peaceful Pines in the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
The technique is bleaching! Be sure to wear old clothes when using the bleach to make this card.
Stamp Set: Peaceful Pines
Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red
Ink: VersaMark, Gold Embossing Powder, Garden Green Marker Bleach
Other: 3/8” Gold Glitter Ribbon, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, old artist paintbrush,
Glass cup for bleach, Tear and Tape, Dimensionals, Gold Metallic Star, Fine Tip Glue Pen
2. The second layer is 4” x 5¼” Real Red cardstock. Stamp Christmas tree all over the 4” x 5¼” Real Red cardstock with the Versamark ink pad.
3. Stamp one tree on the 2¼” x 4½ Real Red cardstock.
4. Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder and heat set with Heat Tool.
5. Use paintbrush and bleach to color in the red part of the tree until it turns white. Let dry completely!
6. When dry, color in the trees with the Garden Green marker.
7. Attach Tear and Tape on the back of the ribbon and attach to the middle of the 4” x 5¼” Real Red cardstock securing ends on the back with Tear and Tape. Attach to the front of the card.
8. Attach Gold Metallic Star to the top of the single tree with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.