Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Watercolor Wings Double Slider Card



 
It has been a long time since I've made a Double Slider card and they are not that hard to make especially with this easy to follow video from Julie Davison HERE .  I used to use a plastic bag for the sliding mechanism but Julie cut 1-1/4" off of a large cellophane bag. Even though this technique is an oldie but a goodie, I wanted to use my new Watercolor Wings stamp set that came yesterday with the Bold Butterfly Framelits as a Bundle.  Of course, I had to use my favorite colors Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Island Indigo.  I also used the 1-1/4" Bermuda Bay Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Island Indigo 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and the Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine.  Hope you like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...