Friday, September 18, 2015

Wonderland Window

This is a card I made using the Wonderland stamp set and the Happy Scenes stamp set. The base of my card is Mossy Meadow and the second layer is Pear Pizzazz which I inserted into the Softly Falling TIEF and ran it through the Big Shot.   I stamped the tree images with Mossy Meadow and then used Versamark ink pad.  I then sprinkled Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder over it and heat set it with the Heat Tool.  TheNight of Navy window frame was made from the Hearth & Home Thinlet Dies.  The verse "All is calm, all is bright" is also from the Wonderland stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...