This is a card I created for a recent workshop.
Stamp Set: Happy Scenes
Cardstock: Real Red, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Archival Basic Black ink, Always Artichoke, Real Red, Soft Sky
Other: Big Shot, Brick Wall TIEF, Heart & Home Framelits, Fireside Framelits, Tombow Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Washi Label Punch, Sponge, Snail Adhesive
1. Base of card is Always Artichoke cardstock cut at 4¼” x 11” and scored at 5½”.
2. Second layer is Real Red cardstock cut at 4” x 5¼” and insert into the Brick Wall TIEF and run through the Big Shot. Attach to the front of the card with Snail Adhesive.
3. Ink up winter scene with Always Artichoke ink and stamp on Whisper White cardstock that is cut 2½” x 3”. Sponge with Soft Sky ink for the sky.
4. Cut out a Whisper White window frame with the Hearth & Home Thinlet window die using the 3” x 3 ¾” Whisper White cardstock.. Ink up bough stamp with Always Artichoke and stamp it on Always Artichoke cardstock. Ink up the window flower box with Always Artichoke ink and stamp it on Always Artichoke cardstock.
5. Ink up the bow with Real Red ink on Real Red cardstock. Ink up the cat with Archival Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock.
6. Run them all through the Big Shot using the Magnetic Platform and appropriate framelit or thinlet all at the same time, if possible.
7. Attach scene to the back of the window frame using Tombow Liquid Glue. Let dry!
8. Attach bough and window flower box with Dimensionals. Attach the bow with a glue dot. Attach to the card leaving room at the bottom for the greeting.
9. Stamp “Seaon’s Greetings” with Always Artichoke ink on Whisper White scrap and punch it out with the Washi Label Punch. Attach with Dimensionals at the bottom of the card.